lunes, 8 de octubre de 2012

Fantasy Football Craze

If you are married to a Fantasy Football lover, than this entry is for you! About two years ago my husband entered one of those Fantasy Football Leagues. I was excited for him considering in my own way I am a football fan (Go Saints! and Go Wolfpack!) However, I didn´t know a thing about Fantasy Football. It wasn´t about sitting down sunday night and enjoying a football game, it was about sharing a couch with my husband while he switched channels to every ESPN we could possibly have ( I didn't even know there were so many!) to check how his players were doing.

In the long run, I guess I am greatful for football, for it is a healthy hobby. Plus, I have to give him credit that he knows his football, given last year his team won. So, this year in my crafting craze I decided to try mixing them both for a cute decorating idea for my sunday night gatherings.

I have been meaning to try decoupaging for awhile. Decoupage is "...the art of decorating an object by gluing colored paper cutouts onto it in combination with special paint effects, gold leaf and so on." (Wikipedia) The word itself inspires you, and it turned out to be quite easy and fun.

On my weekly supermarket trip I bought some inexpensive glasses, wide enough to hold a tea light. I had some paper matte mod podge, and I printed some images I found of his league´s players and some fun comics and quotes. They turned out very cute and fun to look at.

 
Needless to say I will probably be using these for next years Superbowl Party!
 
xoxo,
 
Caro




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario